Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 27 August 2015

Mini Clothing Collection Part 1

Hey guys! As promised, this is my first mini collection in my upcoming clothing, shoes and accessories line. This collection color theme is black, and the dominant fabric is black leather. This set includes five pieces. First of all, you'll get a 100% black leather jacket with quilt detail to arms, Press stud detailing and two zippers to complement your sims's figure. Secondly, a pair of mid rinse blue denim, highlighted by soft fading. Thirdly, a short black leather skater with a waits band to fit all sizes. Fourthly, you will get a multicolored printed t-shirt accented with leather sleeves. Finally, a short empire dress complemented with a lurex brocade bustier and a leather circle skirt. 

Details:

- This collection is available for female teens, young adults and elders
- Custom thumbnails are included
- Each dress has only one present













Note: 

1 - This collection is compressed using WinRAR, but each piece of clothing can be downloaded separately as package
2 - Requires base game only







 




  Download Full Collection    

 Additional credit: 

- Milkshape/Blender
- Photoshop
- Skin: M.I.L.K Skin: DivineM.I.L.K Jasmine Skin By Milk2
- Hair: Vivacity (Female Hair)High Life (Female Hair)Vapor (Female Hair)

How to install:


- Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

 Policy:

- Provide a link back to my blog when using my work

- Feel free to recolor/retexture my meshes, but make sure to place a link back to my blog and the original designer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...