Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 24 August 2015

Announcement !!

Hey guys, I was so busy creating stuff and i haven't updated my blog for three weeks. I was preparing to create a new clothing, accessories and shoes line that will bring style to your female sims wardrobe. The clothing line includes mini collections of four or five pieces, each mini collection will follow a certain color scheme and it will be uploaded separability. The collections will include a selection of  jackets, pants, shorts, skirts, skaters, dresses and tank tops that will add an edgy look to your sims. The range is made from quality designers clothes that are mainly made from leather, denim and brocade. Accessories and shoes will be uploaded separably under accessories label





The intention behind creating this collection was to bring free high quality clothing to the sims community.I know that many talented simmers create a lot of quality stuff, but creating them myself is considered a great achievement for a self taught Photoshop creator. Parts of my clothes textures are taken from fashion websites and edited by me in Photoshop.

Here is a list of all fashion websites used in my collection:
viparo
polyvore
Topshop
Navabi
Farfetch
Stylebop
Jbrand
Outnet

All rights go to these websites and the amazing designers who created the beautiful clothes. Make sure to contact me if you found any interesting photo of a dress cause it may be included in one my upcoming collections.

Have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...